Metrics and Stateflow report
1) Reports belongs to CI artefact level, there are variety of options (basic or Yandex.Allure)
2) But usually only one report is offered Solution:
2 more types of report offered:
1) Stateflow report, which represents capturing of test scenario states at runtime (
for example list of screenshots on any key events like page open, click, e.t.c). Can be constructed per tester design (information and rendering).
Usefull to browse the runtime details in offline.
2) Metrics report, where You can see graph rendered per your data series
pushed in test (time of response, page load, CPU, memory or any other)
- See test runtime details after execution, even if it is passed
- Collect and visualize metrics